Salaried Doctor / GP Partner
Negotiable / Cardiff
We are a family friendly, flexible, supportive, urban GMS practice on the western outskirts of Cardiff. We are looking for a salaried doctor or partner for 4 to 6 sessions per week starting in Summer 2019, but are willing to wait for the right candidate.
- 8,300 patients and expanding
- 6 doctors (4.25 WTE)
- Modern partnership owned premises
- Wide range of clinical services including minor surgery, coils and implants, care homes DES, anticoagulation, insulin initiation
- Clinical pharmacists undertaking polypharmacy reviews, prescribing support and a chronic pain clinic
- Physician Associate training
- Medical student teaching
- Generous annual / study leave
- Excellent support from experienced Nursing and Reception/Admin teams
We are a leading member of the Cardiff South West Cluster and benefit from the following:
- Transformation Project introducing MDT working with partner organisations
- Wellbeing coordinator and social prescribing service
- Macmillan cancer wellbeing coordinator
- Paediatric teaching clinics and MDT discussions
- Community garden
- Specialist IT support
Our doctors are supported to maintain a range of external interests including Clinical Director roles in Diabetes, Cancer and Palliative Care.
For more information or to arrange an informal visit please contact the Practice Manager, Huw Herbert, on 029 2067 1921
Applications in the form of a CV and covering letter to:
Woodlands Medical Centre,
1 Greenfarm Road,
Cardiff CF5 4RG
or using the Apply button.
Closing date: Monday 10th June 2019
This position is not currently open to new applicants.