£9.28 (per hour) / CardiffApply
Part Time Role
A great opportunity for customer focused candidates with strong administration skills. We are looking for a reception supervisor to join our friendly, busy team. The role requires enthusiastic, flexible individuals who can work well under pressure. Whilst the role can be challenging at times they are also very rewarding, and you will be an integral part of the admin/reception team. You will need to be able to demonstrate the use of your own initiative in this very busy environment.
To be responsible for undertaking a wide range of administrative duties which include:
- Supervision of staff
- Staff rotas – daily/monthly
- Staff appraisals/trainings/meetings
- Organisation of staff holidays
- Registration Links – along with Admin Supervisor
- Medical Students appointments
- Make/cancel/rearrange/GP on calls appointments via the clinical system
- Answer all incoming phone calls from patients and other healthcare professionals. Divert them as appropriate, and/or take and pass on messages
- Deal with administrative queries and requests from patients and act as liaison with the clinicians as necessary
- Support PM with H&S, GDPR
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the Doctors or administrator lead
Paying £9.28 per hour depending on skills and experience in accordance with the practice pay scale.
This is a part-time role of 25 hours per week between the surgery hours of 7.45am – 6.30pm agreed working pattern arranged on staff rota.
Looking for candidates that can offer flexibility to cover a variety of shifts within these hours. Extra hours will be expected to cover colleagues’ holidays and the business need.
To apply please send a CV using the CAVGP Apply button below.
Closing date: 28.06.2019
The practice reserves the right to close application process early