Negotiable / BarryApply
Clinical Pharmacist in General Practice
30 hours per week (negotiable)
Waterfront Medical Centre, Vale of Glamorgan, are currently widening our skill set and looking to recruit an innovative and enthusiastic Clinical Pharmacist.
Ideally you should have experience in a community pharmacy and or general practice. You should hold an independent prescribing qualification and a minor illness qualification.
You will be confident in working independently and as part of a team, able to prioritise workload and willing to take on responsibility for decision-making.
We are a friendly and professional team who work well alongside our developing multidisciplinary team which include GPs, ANP, Nurses, Mental Health Physician & Pharmacy technician. You will benefit from working in an organised and successful Practice and hugely supportive Management and administration team.
We are a long established progressive practice with an expanding list size, currently in excess of 12500 patients.
Why join us:
Our superb purposed built premises, also has onsite pharmacy & dentist.
- 4 Practice Nurses, (including 2 Minor illness Nurses) 2 Healthcare Assistants.
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Active members of Central Vale Cluster Team
- Pharmacy Technician
- Mental Health Specialist
- Access to Cluster Physiotherapist
- 3 Counsellors and access to MIND Practitioners and Well-being Counsellor
- Paper light practice (Vision clinical software)
- A workflow optimizing Practice
- High QOF and enhanced services achievement
- Clinical research since 1994
- Medical student teaching
What we offer:
- 6 weeks pro rata annual per year
- Applicants will be given in house training & support
- we are very keen to encourage opportunities for career development and specialist interest
For further details/information, to visit or meet any of our team please contact:
Nicola Gilbert, Business Manager. Nicola.Gilbert3@wales.nhs.uk or Dr. Joanna Stroud (Prescribing Lead) on Telephone 01446 734131.
Closing date for applications: 17th July 2019