Advanced Nurse Practitioner
Negotiable / Cardiff
The City Surgery is looking to appoint an Advanced Nurse Practitioner to join our friendly and supportive team to cover 4 sessions over two days of Tuesdays and Thursdays. Salary will be dependent on experience and qualifications.
The surgery was established in 1866 and is a traditional family medical practice with a modern touch. Based in the centre of Cardiff, the surgery has a patient list size of circa 7,500 which are predominately university students.
The surgery provides and efficient, modern and comprehensive range of health services and supports our patients in making the right treatment decisions by sharing the options in a way that they understand, while maintaining confidentiality, dignity and respect.
Key attributes of the surgery
- Vision Clinical System
- List size of circa 7,500 (predominantly students)
- 2 GP Partners
- 2 Advanced Nurse Practitioners (one in post, the other this vacancy)
- An experienced reception, administration and management team supporting the day to day running of the practice
- City centre location, surgery easily accessible by public transport
- Designated car park
- Pleasant and well maintained surgery premises
- Competitive rate of pay
Informal visits to look around and meet with team members are welcomed and encouraged. To arrange a visit, please contact the practice manager, Ann-Marie Pearce on 02920 437980.
Applications by CV with supporting information and covering letter to Ann-Marie Pearce, Practice Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org or post to:
The City Surgery
187 City Road
Closing Date: 31/01/2020
This position is not currently open to new applicants.