GP Partner or Salaried GP
Negotiable / Barry
WOULD YOU LIKE TO WORK IN A PRACTICE THAT OFFERS FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENTS?
We are looking for a committed & enthusiastic GP Partner or Salaried GP to join our team following the retirement of an existing Partner.
WHY CHOOSE US
We are a friendly cohesive group of GP partners who work well as a team alongside our salaried colleagues and highly skilled nursing team. We have a healthy approach to the work/life balance as you will benefit from working in an organised and successful Practice and hugely supportive Management and administration team.
The Practice is particularly forward thinking and has a clear vision of what we want to achieve and how we intend to continue to deliver Primary care locally.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
We are a long established progressive practice with an expanding list size, currently in excess of 12500 patients.
Our superb purposed built premises with ample parking also has:
- Onsite pharmacy & dentist
- 7 weeks pro rata annual/study leave per year
- Part-time, full-time and job shares will be considered
- High income Practice
- Substantial income generation from a large variety of Enhanced Services
- A workflow optimizing Practice (less paperwork for clinicians)
- Quality data entry, read coding & summarizing systems
- Recently approved to become a GP Training Practice
- Medical student teaching
- Active members of Central Vale Cluster Team
- Paperless Practice (Vision clinical software)
- Role support & development
OUR TEAM working in collaboration
- 4 Partners
- 2 Salaried GPs
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- 4 Practice Nurses, (including 2 Minor illness Nurses) 2 Healthcare Assistants
- Pharmacist to start in February 2020
- Mental Health Specialist
- Pharmacy Technician
- Access to Cluster Physiotherapist & Pharmacist
- 3 Counsellors and access to MIND Practitioners and Well-being Counsellor
We are very keen to encourage opportunities for career development and specialist interest.
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the Practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
For further details/information, to visit or meet any of our team please contact:
Nicola Gilbert, Business Manager or Dr E J Davies on Telephone 01446 734131
Covering letter and CV in post, by the Apply button, or by email should be sent to Nicola.Gilbert3@wales.nhs.uk
Closing date for applications: 21/02/2020
This position is not currently open to new applicants.