Negotiable / CardiffApply
Start date: May 2020
A partnership opportunity has arisen at Cathays Surgery. We are replacing a partner who has been with the practice for over 20 years.
We are a friendly, supportive and enthusiastic Primary Care Team, committed to providing high quality healthcare and achieving a successful work-life balance.
The current four partners have each developed specific roles within the practice and external interests. The new partner will take on responsibility for a local nursing/ residential home and protected time will be allocated to fulfill this role.
- Central Cardiff location.
- List size of approximately 5500 patients
- Diverse demographic with high student numbers.
- Nurse led Chronic Disease clinics.
- Vision and Vision + users
- High QOF achievers
- DocMan workflow
- My Health Online
- Inter-practice agreements for LARCs
- Teaching practice for Cardiff University medical students Year 3
- Weekly practice meetings including MDT meetings
- We place a strong emphasis on clinical governance and have regular educational meetings including peer note review.
Informal enquiries and visits are encouraged. Please contact Dr Damian Pathy, Dr Joanne Davies or Dr Rebecca Carter Thomas via the practice.
Applications including a covering letter and CV to: Ms Debbie Lovering, Practice Manager, Cathays Surgery, 137 Cathays Terrace, Cardiff, CF24 4HU.
Tel: 029 20353020 Email: Debbie.Lovering@wales.nhs.uk
Closing date: 21th February 2020