Salaried GP with a view to a partnership: August 2020
Negotiable / Cardiff
The Clifton surgery is seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic and forward thinking salaried GP to join our team.
The Practice is located in the Roath area of Cardiff just outside the City Centre.
The team consists of 4 GP Partners, 3 Practices Nurses, 1 HCA and a full complement of experienced admin support staff. The practice is committed to high quality care and the continued development of the team.
The post will start in August 2020 and is initially salaried, but with a view to partnership.
- 7 sessions per week – Monday AM, Tuesday AM, Wednesday AM, Thursday AM and PM, Friday AM and PM (on-call)
- Salary negotiable – taking into account the doctor's experience.
- List size of 7,850
- High performing QOF achievers
- Cluster Pharmacist
- LHB Provided Mental Health Nurse
- 1st Contact Physio
- We subscribe to the majority of enhanced services available.
- Emis Practice
- Teaching Practice for medical students
The candidate must be fully registered with the GMC and be listed on the Cardiff and Vale UHB performers list for general medical services.
For more information Tel 02920490944
To apply please email email@example.com
Closing Date: 30/06/2020
This position is not currently open to new applicants.