Salaried GP (with a view to Partnership)
Negotiable / Barry
Salary £9-10k per session
Would you like to work in a practice that offers flexible working arrangments, or are you a portfolio GP looking for a salaried post?
We are looking for a committed & enthusiastic Salaried GP to join our team following the retirement of an existing Partner. We encourage applications from both experienced and newly qualified GPs.
WHY CHOOSE US
We are a friendly cohesive group of GP partners with a strong team ethos who work well alongside our salaried colleagues and highly skilled nursing team. We have a healthy approach to the work/life balance as you will benefit from working in an organised and successful Practice and hugely supportive Management and administration team.
The Practice is particularly forward thinking and has a clear vision of what we want to achieve and how we intend to continue to deliver Primary care locally.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT WHEN YOU BECOME PART OF OUR TEAM
We are a long established progressive practice with an expanding list size, currently in excess of 12700 patients. Our superb purposed built premises with ample parking also has onsite pharmacy & dentist.
We are very keen to encourage opportunities for career development and specialist interest.
Teamwork and staff wellbeing is extremely important to us and our ideology is ‘a happy team is a stable team’. The results of our positive working environment is reflected in our high staff retention.
- Part-time, full-time and job shares will be considered
- Flexible consultation start/finish times according to own needs
- Flexible Annualised contracts – allowing opportunity for extra annual leave
- Mid-morning support and check-in meetings for clinical team
- A workflow optimizing Practice (less paperwork for clinicians)
- Newly Approved GP Training Practice
- Medical student teaching
- Active members of Central Vale Cluster Team
- Two evening social events each year for the whole Practice Team
OUR TEAM working in collaboration
- 4 Partners
- 1 Salaried GP
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- 4 Practice Nurses, (including 2 Minor illness Nurses) & 2 Healthcare Assistants
- Practice employed Clinical Pharmacist & Pharmacy Technician
- Mental Health Specialist, Cluster Physiotherapist, Practice Counsellors & Wellbeing Counsellors
- Access to ‘Winter Pressures’ HUB – Service formulated by Central Vale Cluster
For further details/information, to visit or meet any of our team please contact:
Nicola Gilbert, Business Manager on 01446 734131
Covering letter and CV in post or by email should be sent to Nicola.Gilbert3@wales.nhs.uk
We are looking to fill the post as soon as possible although the Practice is happy to wait for the right GP & notice period.
This position is not currently open to new applicants.