Negotiable / Cowbridge
Part time, five sessions a week - Tuesday (am/pm), Thursday (pm), Friday (am/pm)
If you are an experienced, or newly qualified General Practitioner, looking for a new career focus, we have a rare opportunity to join a friendly, high performing practice team in the Western Vale, as a salaried GP.
- Semi-rural practice in the Vale of Glamorgan centred in the historic market town of Cowbridge, with two branch surgeries in Llantwit Major and St Athan
- Wide range of additional and enhanced medical services provided
- Growing list size, currently over 11,300 patients
- High QAIF and cluster activity achieving practice
- Training practice for both GP trainees and medical students
- Five GP Partners, two salaried GPs (in addition to this post) and a GP retainer
- Multi-disciplinary team includes pharmacists, nurse practitioners, practice nurses, medicine management technician, nursing assistant and a management and administrative support team of over 20 staff members
- Paper light surgery, using Vision clinical system
- Strong team ethos, in a friendly supportive working environment.
- Must hold full GMC registration with a license to practice and be on the Welsh Medical Performers List
- Excellent IT skills
- We would wish for you to be a motivated, enthusiastic, forward thinking clinician who enjoys general practice and wants to provide the highest standard of care for all patients.
- Excellent working environment
- 6 weeks annual leave & one-week study leave pro rata
- GMPI and full MPS indemnity cover
- NHS Pension
- Occupational Health and 24/7 Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular in-house clinical training/learning sessions and workshops
If you feel that you are suited to this position, then we would love to hear from you.
Informal visits can be arranged via Rhian Floyd, Practice Manager on 01446 777010.
Please apply with a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to: Rhian.Floyd2@wales.nhs.uk
Further information about the practice is available via our website: www.cowbridgedoctors.com
Closing date for application 9am, Tuesday 25 May 2021
This position is not currently open to new applicants.