Negotiable / Cardiff
Salaried GP @ Butetown Medical Practice
(Full /Part time or hours to suit)
Work to live not live to work!
We have an excellent opportunity for you to join our thriving practice as a salaried GP. We have an excellent team, who are always looking for ways to work innovatively and maintain our ethos of “Work to live not live to work”.
With a diverse population, we are incredibly passionate about the work we do with homeless, substance misusers and other vulnerable groups. Although this work can be challenging it is extremely rewarding and we are keen to recruit like-minded GPs who share our vision.
Our focus is on a good supportive team atmosphere and excellent patient care and we are flexible to allow work hours fit around you and your schedule.
We offer the following benefits;
- Full induction and support
- 6 weeks leave plus 1-week study leave (pro rata)
- Competitive salary (Negotiable)
- Option for partnership by mutual agreement
- Works collaboratively within a likeminded cluster, sharing ideas and resources
- Special interests homeless and substance misuse and vulnerable groups
- Streamlined admin workflow to reduce the GP administrative workload
- Extremely low house call visits for GPs with paramedics carrying out the bulk of visits
Are you looking for a GP salaried post with a difference? Then come and have an informal chat by contacting Mrs Christine Read Practice Manager on 02920 483126.
Applications are welcomed from newly qualified or experienced individuals.
Vacancy closing date: Friday 24th September 2021
This position is not currently open to new applicants.