£10.09 (per hour) / Cardiff
37 hours per week. Will consider x2 18.5 hours
A great opportunity for customer focused candidates with strong administration and reception skills. We are looking for an administrator to join our friendly, busy team. The role requires enthusiastic, flexible individuals who can work well under pressure. Whilst the role can be challenging at times they are also very rewarding, and you will be an integral part of the admin team. You will need to be able to demonstrate the use of your own initiative in this very busy environment.
The successful applicant will work with a fast pace to a high quality, in all areas of our Admin role. The ideal candidate must have a flexible ‘can do’ attitude with a passion for excellence and an ability to work well within a team.
The main responsibilities of the post-holder will be to support the admin team in all tasks.
- Make/cancel/rearrange appointments via the clinical system
- Answer incoming phone calls from patients and other healthcare professionals.
- Deal with administrative queries and requests from patients and act as liaison with the clinicians as necessary
- Liaising with multidisciplinary team members
- Scan patient information in to computerised records
- Coding clinical information from letters, discharge summaries and medical notes
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the Doctors or Practice Manager
To apply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date 5th August 2021
This position is not currently open to new applicants.