Negotiable / Cardiff
Full Time 4 – 8 sessions per week
We are looking to recruit a committed GP to join our forward thinking surgery as a salaried GP or partnership. The practice is a six partner practice based across two sites with an increasing list size of around 11,000 patients. The two sites are geographically close but serve a mixed population in North East Cardiff. We are a training practice and take part in undergraduate teaching.
You will be supported in your role by excellent clinical and admin teams with the aim of providing high standard family medicine. This opportunity will allow a GP of any experience to excel and offer an environment where special interests are supported and encouraged.
- 6 GP Partners, 1 salaried GP, 4 PNs, 2 HCAs, 1 Pharmacist
- High QAIF Achievements
- Paper light practice using EMIS Web
- We offer a range of enhanced services including minor surgery, contraceptive IUD and implants and joint injections
- Access to MSK Physio and Mental Health Liaison Service
- The practice takes an active role in local cluster work
- Post graduate GP training practice
- Salary negotiable, depending on experience
- 4 to 8 sessions per week
- BMA Model Contract Offered
- Fair workload between doctors
- Post commences October 2021 but would be willing to wait for the right candidate
You will be fully supported by our existing clinicians and practice management team in a culture where CPD/training and personal development ae encouraged.
Please apply with a covering letter and CV to the Practice Manager, Julie Fraser at
Julie.email@example.com or contact Julie on 029 2073 9990 to arrange an informal visit.
Closing date 30th September 2021
This position is not currently open to new applicants.