£9.10 (per hour) / Cardiff
Receptionist/Administrator - Part Time X2
A great opportunity for customer focused candidates with strong administration skills. We are looking for 2 administrator/receptionists to join our friendly, busy team. The roles require enthusiastic, flexible individuals who can work well under pressure. Whilst the roles can be challenging at times they are also very rewarding, and you will be an integral part of the admin/reception team. You will need to be able to demonstrate the use of your own initiative in this very busy environment.
To be responsible for undertaking a wide range of administrative duties which include
- Make/cancel/rearrange appointments via the clinical system
- Answer all incoming phone calls from patients and other healthcare professionals. Divert them as appropriate, and/or take and pass on messages
- Deal with administrative queries and requests from patients and act as liaison with the clinicians as necessary
- Liaising with multidisciplinary team members
- Scan all patient information in computerised record i.e. medical documents, hospital reports and letters as necessary
Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the Doctors or administrator lead
Closing Date: 31st Jan 2019
This position is not currently open to new applicants.