Salaried GP (option of Partnership)
Negotiable / Barry
3-5 Sessions per week
(Job share options available)
Job type: Fixed Term
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic GP to join our 4 Partner Practice team. We would be delighted to consider full-time, part-time or job share for the right person(s) to join our team. The position provides the opportunity to enjoy the benefits of a salaried post initially while working with experienced partners and a highly skilled and motivated nursing team.
- Current patient list size 7400
- Purposed built premises, varied interesting workload
- Part of pro-active Central Vale Cluster Team
- Full-time Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Rapid Access to Cluster Physiotherapist
- Pro-active and well established Nursing & multi-disciplinary team
- Fully computerised and paper light practice (Vision clinical software)
- Attractive rate of pay
- Dentist on site
- Genuinely friendly and supportive
- Protected ‘Head Space’ for Practice Development
Barry in the Vale of Glamorgan is a beautiful location with sandy beaches, amazing coastline, 20 minutes from Cardiff city centre, 6 miles from the M4 and 4 miles to Cardiff Wales airport.
If you would like to work in a friendly surgery or would like to know more or have an informal visit then please ring 01446 720100 and ask to speak to Dr Anna Kuczynska, Mrs Deborah Spurrier (Practice Manager) or Mrs Sharon Churchill (Operations Manager). We would welcome all expressions of interest.
Includes: Six weeks’annual leave and additional study leave
Closing date: 31st January 2019
We would like to fill the post as soon as possible but are happy to wait for the right candidate and notice period.
Please apply in writing with CV to the practice manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
or via the apply button on this page.
This position is not currently open to new applicants.