4 Session GP Partner
Negotiable / Cardiff
With our GP retainer due to complete their post in May 2019, an exciting opportunity has arisen to join our friendly, well-organised, established and supportive practice team. We are a GP training practice with two trainers.
Llandaff North Medical Centre is a long established practice with a stable list size of 6600. We are active within the cluster, LMC and AWMSG.
Key features are:
- Currently 6 GPs (3 Partners, 2 salaried and 1 retainer)
- Skilled nursing team (1 trainee ANP, 2 practice nurses, 1 HCA)
- Cluster Pharmacist
- High staff retention
- High achievers of QoF, enhanced services and prescribing indicators.
- Medical student placements
- PiCRIS accredited Research Practice
- Daily and monthly MDT meetings
- Clinical system - Vision/Docman
- Single site. Modern purpose built surgery (Leased)
- Personal development and clinical interests encouraged and supported
- Start date: May19, but willing to wait.
The successful candidate will be dedicated, innovative and committed to providing a high standard of clinical care.
Whether you are an experienced GP or have just completed your GP training we would be pleased to receive your application.
Please contact the Practice Manager for an informal discussion or to arrange a visit to the Practice.
Covering letter and CV in writing or by email should be sent to:
Llandaff North Medical Centre
99 Station Road
Telephone: 029 20567822
This position is not currently open to new applicants.