Partner / Salaried GP
Negotiable / PenarthApply
6 - 8 sessions per week (negotiable)
An opportunity has arisen for a Salaried GP post with the opportunity to join the partnership within our motivated, supportive and ambitious practice team at Albert Road Surgery.
We are a practice that is traditional in our views on providing the best care for our patients, while embracing the new and exciting opportunities presented by modern primary care.
- We have around 6,350 patients on our list
- We are located in the beautiful seaside town of Penarth, a short distance from both the vibrant city of Cardiff and the stunning scenery of the Vale of Glamorgan. http://www.visitthevale.com/en/Destinations/Penarth.aspx
- We operate from a purpose built surgery right at the heart of our community. We are easily accessible for our patients and close to local shopping and leisure facilities.
- We are part of the Eastern Vale Cluster and one of three surgeries in Penarth.
- We enjoy an excellent working relationship with our neighbouring practices.
- We provide a range of enhanced services including minor surgery, care homes, and IUD fitting and removal.
- We actively participate in a range of cluster initiatives
- You would become part of a dedicated and highly skilled clinical team, including two nurses, a pharmacist and attached District Nurse Service, Counsellor, Midwives and Health Visitors.
- Opportunities to develop expertise in areas of clinical interest
- Opportunity to work alongside a skilled workforce
- Opportunities to work within an innovative and collaborative cluster of GP practices
- Flexible working hours offering a good work/life balance
- Attractive rate of pay
- 7 weeks pro rata annual/study leave per year
If you’d like to come for an informal chat, meet the team and have a look around the building and the surrounding area please contact Mrs Joanne Barnett, Practice Manager on029 20 713963.
How to apply:
Applications are invited by CV and covering letter via email, the CAVGP apply feature, or post to:
Albert Road Surgery
Penarth CF64 1BX
Closing date: 31.03.2019